Expert Cosmetic Dentistry in St. Peters, MO
Dr. Stegmann and Dr.Runyon are experts in the dental field and are here to provide you with trusted and professional cosmetic dental services. Cosmetic dentistry is the practice of restoring the appearance of your smile. We boost your self-confidence and happiness by expertly repairing missing, discolored, or chipped teeth. We only use the latest technology and we stay up to date on all treatments. At Comprehensive Family Dental, we are dedicated to giving you the smile of your dreams. If you have always wanted a white, shining smile, our warm and knowledgeable team is excited to treat you. Our cosmetic dentistry services also include many corrective solutions including whitening and veneers. With us, you won’t want to stop smiling.
Our Cosmetic Dentistry Services
Our experienced dentists at Comprehensive Family Dental use the latest cosmetic technology when it comes to cosmetic dentistry. We provide you with the following cosmetic dentistry services:
- Tooth color fillings: Our dentists can provide you with fillings that match your natural tooth color, so you can rest assured that your smile will look smooth and seamless.
- Porcelain veneers: Our veneers are custom made to fit your teeth and provide an improved and beautiful appearance to your smile. Our veneers are perfect for those with discolored teeth, chipped teeth, or misaligned and worn teeth.
- Whitening: We provide different whitening procedures for your natural teeth for a gleaming smile. For more information about our teeth whitening services, please click here.
- Bonding: Dental bonding is a procedure for discolored or damaged teeth in which a tooth-colored resin is applied to bond your teeth. This procedure is a great option for chipped, fractured, decaying, or discolored teeth.
- Porcelain crowns: Porcelain crowns replicate your natural tooth enamel, allowing for a natural look. Crowns also restore function and strength to the damaged tooth.
- Inlays and onlays: Inlays and onlays strengthen your damaged tooth and are durable and long lasting. They match your natural tooth’s color and can be used to replace old fillings, keeping your teeth strong.
- Bridges: A dental bridge is a fixed insert that replaces one or many teeth to restore your smile. Your dentist will help you to chose the best dental bridge option and provide you with a comfortable and aesthetically pleasing solution.
- Dentures and partial dentures: Dentures are removable appliances that help to restore your smile in the event of missing teeth.
- Dental implants: Providing a safe support of artificial teeth, dental implants are frames that are surgically placed in your mouth.
All The Latest Technology
Our dentists at Comprehensive Family Dental are passionate about their craft and continuing their education. With the dentistry field changing rapidly, we are committed to staying up to date with the latest technology and dental procedures at our office. Upon visiting our clinic, you can trust that our technology and services are the best in the industry. Our team can expertly provide you with every procedure and cosmetic dentistry service that you may need.